Advancing Healthcare in North Texas Endowed Scholarship
Shall be used to award scholarships to undergraduate students who are enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science program and have demonstrated financial need. Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 and must maintain that minimum to be eligible for renewal scholarships.
- Undergraduate BS in Exercise Science majors
- 2.75 GPA
- Demonstrate financial need
- A recommendation form must be completed by your faculty. You will need their name and email address. A link will be sent to them to complete. Notify your faculty prior to providing their information on the application.
- College of Nursing - Kinesiology
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a name and email address of one of your professors you would like to invite to complete the recommendation form on your behalf. Once this information is entered, a link will be sent to your professor to complete. Be sure to notify them they will receive an email requesting to complete the recommendation form and ask that they provide it prior to the scholarship deadline.
- Based on your degree plan and future career goals, how do you plan to advance healthcare in North Texas?
- How will this scholarship help you achieve your plan(s)?
- Have you completed a FAFSA? This information will be verified.
- Are you able to meet basic needs of living?
- Please describe how you are unable to meet basic needs of living. If this does not apply, type not applicable.
- Are you the primary source of income for the family?
- Please describe how you are the primary source for the family. If this does not apply, type not applicable.
- Show 3 more