Texas Chapter American Society of Landscape Architects Student Scholarship Endowment
College of Architecture, Planning and Public Affairs – Landscape Architecture Program. Eligibility: currently a second year student in the graduate CAPPA Landscape Architecture program; 2) Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA; 3) should demonstrate promise and dedication to the profession of landscape architecture and should exhibit personal qualities that are becoming to a developing professional career.
- College of Architecture, Planning and Public Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- The applicant is required to provide two letters of recommendation from persons who can provide information about his/her leadership potential; avoid using instructors that have known you for less than a year. The recommender can be supervisors of past or present jobs, mentors, coaches, scout leaders, or adult leaders of organizations. Professors or teacher are acceptable, but they need to know you well. Please upload the two letters as one document.
- Are you a second year graduate student?
- Please explain how you demonstrate promise and dedication to the profession of landscape architecture. Explain how you exhibit personal qualities that are becoming to a developing professional career.
- Have you previously recieved a UTA Landscape Architecture scholarship?
- If yes, please list the name of the scholarship.