University of Texas at Arlington Centennial Scholarship Endowment (The)
Financial Aid/Scholarships. This scholarship is for deserving and academically promising first-generation college students who are entering freshmen or new transfers to UT Arlington. Freshmen must have minimums of 900 SAT/19 ACT or ranking in the top 25% of their graduating high school class. Transfer students are required to have an overall transfer GPA of 3.0 on a minimum of 24 college transfer hours. Demonstrated community service is also a factor.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Do either of your parents have a four-year college degree?
- The applicant is required to provide two letters of recommendation from teachers whose classes you have taken who can provide information about his/her leadership potential. Please upload the two letters as one document.
- Write a statement providing information concerning your educational goals and objectives while attending UT Arlington. Discuss your plans for using your education to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- List the community service projects in which you have been involved and describe your contribution to each project.
- Additional comments