University of Texas at Arlington Centennial Scholarship Endowment (The)
Financial Aid/Scholarships. This scholarship is for deserving and academically promising first-generation college students who are entering freshmen or new transfers to UT Arlington. Freshmen must have minimums of 900 SAT/19 ACT or ranking in the top 25% of their graduating high school class. Transfer students are required to have an overall transfer GPA of 3.0 on a minimum of 24 college transfer hours. Demonstrated community service is also a factor.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Do either of your parents have a four-year college degree?
- The applicant is required to provide two letters of recommendation from persons who can provide information about his/her leadership potential; avoid using instructors that have known you for less than a year. The recommender can be supervisors of past or present jobs, mentors, coaches, scout leaders, or adult leaders of organizations. Professors or teacher are acceptable, but they need to know you well. Please upload the two letters as one document.
- Write a statement providing information concerning your educational goals and objectives while attending UT Arlington. Discuss your plans for using your education to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- List the community service projects in which you have been involved and describe your contribution to each project.
- Additional comments