Harold and Lynne Prater Endowed Scholarship for the College of Education
College of Education – General Scholarships Scholarships for students enrolled in the College of Education.
Unconditionally admitted to a College of Education undergraduate or graduate program.
Currently enrolled in one or more courses offered through the College of Education.
Minimum GPA of 3.0 both overall and in declared major at UT Arlington.
A narrative detailing involvement in scholastic and community service organizations and a paragraph describing financial need are required.
- College of Education - General Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a narrative explaining your financial need.
- Please compose a narrative of 250-500 words that describes your involvement in scholastic and community services organizations.
- List the College of Education courses you are enrolled in for Spring 2019.
- Have you been admitted to a UTA College of Education program?