The SkillQuest Scholarship provides an opportunity for you to graduate on time with minimal debt. Preference is given to Dallas County residents, seniors in the following majors: •Nursing (BSN) • Accounting (BBA/BS) • Information Systems (BBA/BS) • Software Engineering (BS) • Electrical Engineering (BSEE) • Welding • Education (BAIS) •Aerospace Engineering • Biomedical Engineering • Industrial Engineering.
1. Age 18 or older* (no maximum age)
2. Dallas County Resident and at 125% of the poverty level (see guidelines below)*
3. Enrolled or planning to enroll in one of our sponsored programs
4. Have a GED or high school diploma
5. GPA of 2.7 or higher if already enrolled at college
6. U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Household Size : 1; max monthly income of $1,265
- Household Size: 2, max monthly income of $1,715
- Household Size: 3, max monthly income of $2,165
- Household Size: 4, max monthly income of $2,615
- Household Size: 5, max monthly income of $3,065
Eligible students meeting this criteria will be contacted for a person interview by a SkillQuest representative.
If you any additional questions, please contact SkillQuest at email@example.com.