Teaching for Our Future
College of Science, Teaching Scholarships for students who are enrolled in UTeach program and who have successfully completed though SCIE 1101 or SCIE 1234. The student must be bilingual to qualify, and preference will go to qualifying students who are bilingual in Spanish and English and who graduated from a public school in the Fort Worth or Arlington Independent School District. Preference will also be given to those applicants who are first generation college students in their respective families. Only one UTeach scholarship award is allowed per academic year and an application must also be submitted to the UTeach advisors – see http://www.uta.edu/cos/uteach/scholarships.html
- College of Science, Teaching
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently enrolled in UTeach coursework beyond Step 1?
- Optional Letter of Support from Instructor
- Are you bilingual?
- Are you a first generation college student in your family?
- Did you or will you graduate from either Fort Worth or Arlington Independent School Districts