Truman D. Black Endowed Scholarship in Physics
College of Science – Physics The Truman D. Black Endowed Scholarship in Physics shall be used for the Department of Physics to provide scholarship awards to deserving students.
- College of Science - Physics
- Supplemental Questions
- Optional Letter of Support from Instructor
- Have you passed the comprehensive exam? (Graduate Student only)
- Have you presented any research at a conference and or workshop( in-state or out of state)?
- Are you doing any research in Physics? If yes with whom and what is your research topic.
- Do you volunteer in the Physics department and or the College of Science?
- Have you passed the qualifier exam? (Graduate students only)
- Do you have any refereed journal/ conference publications? If yes please list.
- Show 2 more