James L. Horwitz Physics Scholarship Fund
College of Science – Physics The James L. Horwitz Physics Scholarship Fund shall be used for the benefit of the College of Science and the Department of Physics. Scholarships shall be made to students in the department of Physics at the University of Texas at Arlington.
- College of Science - Physics
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you doing any research in Physics? If yes with whom and what is your research topic.
- Letter of Support from Instructor
- Do you volunteer in the Physics department and or the College of Science?
- Have you presented any research at a conference and or workshop( in-state or out of state)?
- Have you passed the comprehensive exam? (Graduate Student only)
- Have you passed the qualifier exam? (Graduate students only)
- Do you have any refereed journal/ conference publications? If yes please list.
- Show 2 more