Louis G. and Nancy D. Creel Endowed Scholarship
Financial Aid/Scholarships. A scholarship for currently enrolled UTA students with a minimum cumulative UTA GPA of 3,0 who are pursuing STEM degree programs. Applicants who meet the above requirements shall be given preference for: first-generation college student, completion of all or part of their preparatory education outside the U.S., field of study with emphasis on sustainability initiatives.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Letter of Support from Instructor
- Do either of your parents have a four-year college degree?
- List all the elementary, middle, junior high, and high schools you have attended outside the U.S. Include the names of the schools, the dates of attendance (beginning and ending dates) and the city, state, and country of the schools.
- Write a 250-word essay concerning your educational goals and objectives while attending UT Arlington. Discuss your plans for using your education to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Additional comments