Michele Bobadilla Bridge to Excellence Scholarship
Financial Aid/Scholarships. Established to honor the community outreach and partnership efforts of Michele Bobadilla, the Bridge to Excellence Scholarship encourages deserving students to bridge the gap between dreams and reality through education. First generation entering freshmen (graduate of a DISD high school in the top 25% of the graduating class, with a minimum test score of 1000 SAT/22 ACT) may apply.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Letter of Support from Instructor
- Do either of your parents have a four-year college degree?
- List school, work or community activities in which you have been an active participant. Include honors and scholarships that you have received.
- Give a specific example of how one of your school, work or community activities has made a positive impact on you, someone else, or the community in general.
- Write a statement providing information concerning your educational goals and objectives while attending UT Arlington. Discuss your plans for using your education to achieve your personal and professional goals. Describe how this scholarship will help you reach your goals.
- Additional comments
- Show 1 more