Reverend Soonwong Lee Memorial Scholarship
College of Education – General Scholarships Eligibility
• Unconditionally admitted to the College of Education in Elementary Education (EC-6 Generalist/ESL programs).
• Currently enrolled undergraduate junior or senior, or graduate student in one or more COEd courses.
• Minimum GPA of 3.25 overall and in Education major.
• Demonstrate financial need (as approved by the UT Arlington Office of Financial Aid).
• A narrative detailing involvement in scholastic and community service organizations and a paragraph describing financial need are required.
INCLUDED IN THE CRITERIA FOR AWARDING THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS “DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL NEED.” THIS IS INTERPRETED AS “DEMONSTRATED FINANCIAL NEED" WHICH REQUIRES THE COMPLETION OF THE FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA). IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THIS FORM, PLEASE GO TO http://www.uta.edu/fao/ FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE.
- College of Education - General Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Letter of Support from Instructor
- College of Education-General Scholarships
- Please compose a narrative of 500-700 words that describes your leadership experience (service in scholastic and other organizations), your commitment to academic excellence, and why you want to pursue a career in education.
- Please provide a paragraph describing your financial need.
- Are you planning to teach in the Texas Public School System?
- Do you have 9 or more semester hours remaining to complete an education degree at the University of Texas at Arlington?
- Please compose a narrative of 500-700 words that describes your leadership experience (service in scholastic and other organizations), your commitment to academic excellence, and why you want to pursue a career in education. Please upload your essay in the space provided.
- List the COEd courses you are enrolled in.
- Show 1 more