Dallas-Fort Worth Interactive Marketing Association Scholarship
Established in 2011, the DFWIMA Scholarship is awarded to a student interested in the interactive marketing field who is actively engaged in courses related to the field.
Applicants must be:
- a full-time student for the fall semester
- have a minimum 2.75 gpa at the time of application
- be majoring in advertising or communication technology
- have completed a junior level class in ADVT or CTEC
- must show evidence of or interest in interactive marketing
In order to apply, you must submit the following:
- statement of career goals and financial need
- provide an unofficial transcript
- College of Liberal Arts - Communication
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a statement of your career goals and financial need.
- Upload an unofficial transcript