Robert D. Riley Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is for Fall 2019 entering freshman students only.
The Robert D. Riley Scholarship Fund is established at The University of Texas at Arlington to support full-time undergraduate students. The scholarships will be awarded and administered through the Honors College at The University of Texas at Arlington. The Honors College Scholarship Committee shall award these scholarships to students who show both academic promise and financial need.
Each scholarship recipient must meet the following criteria:
1) Be admitted to the Honors College prior to the scholarship deadline;
2) Demonstrate through high school grade point average and/or other indicators a high level of academic aptitude and ability to learn;
3) personal and/or family finances are insufficient to pay tuition and other costs of attending UT Arlington*;
4) be an incoming freshman and will be eligible for scholarship renewal each semester if a minimum grade point average of 3.0 is maintained;
5) be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester;
6) be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident as well as a resident of Texas
Applicants who do not meet the criteria will not be considered.
*INCLUDED IN THE CRITERIA FOR AWARDING THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS “FINANCIAL NEED” WHICH THE DONOR HAS DEFINED AS THE INSUFFICIENCY OF A STUDENT’S PERSONAL AND/OR FAMILY FINANCES TO PAY TUITION AND OTHER COSTS OF ATTENDING UT ARLINGTON. IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH DONOR INTENT, APPLICANTS FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP MUST COMPLETE THE FREE APPLICATION FOR STUDENT FINANCIAL AID (FAFSA). IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THIS FORM, PLEASE GO TO http://www.uta.edu/fao/ FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE.