Trey and Shana Yelverton Endowed Scholarship
Established by Trey and Shana Yelverton for students who show promise in public service and who have demonstrated significant extracurricular service. Preference shall be given to an undergraduate or graduate student who is pursing studies in public administration or urban affairs who lives on campus and has an exemplary depth of student activity/service, OR a graduate student who was an undergraduate at UT Arlington and has demonstrated an extracurricular resume of outstanding service to the University.
- College of Architecture, Planning and Public Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Letter of Support from Instructor
- Do you live on campus at UTA?
- Please provide a short essay on your career/educational objectives in pursuing a career in public service and why a degree from CAPPA is important to fulffiling those goals..
- If an undergraduate, describe your student activity/service to UTA.
- If a graduate student, do you have an undergraduate degree from UTA?
- Please describe your financial need for a CAPPA scholarship.
- Show 1 more