George C. Campbell Endowed Scholarship
School of Urban and Public Affairs This scholarship honors George C. Campbell for his 30-year career in public administrations and his service to the cities of Lubbock, Coppell, Weatherford, and Arlington, Texas. Applicants must meet entry requirements for CAPPA and be seeking careers in Public Administration. Preference is given to those seeking careers in city management. Applicants must be graduated from an accredited high school in the United States.
- College of Architecture, Planning and Public Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Optional Letter of Support from Instructor
- Please describe your career goals as they relate to City managment and why a CAPPA MPA is important to fulfilling those goals.
- Did you graduate from an accredited high school in the United States?
- Please provide two letters of recommendation-an academic recommendation from a university of higher education and a employer recommendation, perferably from the field of public administration.