Lockheed Martin Endowed Scholarship Fund
College of Education Awards to outstanding undergrad students who are citizens or perm. residents of the US, who are majoring in science or math education, who have a minimum overall & a minimum education GPA of 3.25 in courses completed at an accredited college or university, be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. and who have at least 9 semester hrs of study remaining to complete an education degree.
- College of Education - General Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Optional Letter of Support from Instructor
- Are you currently enrolled in a teacher certification program?
- Are you planning to teach in the Texas Public School System?
- Do you have 9 or more semester hours remaining to complete an education degree at the University of Texas at Arlington?
- Please compose a narrative of 500-700 words that describes your leadership experience (service in scholastic and other organizations), your commitment to academic excellence, and why you want to pursue a career in education. Please upload your essay in the space provided.
- Are you a Math or Science Education major?
- Show 1 more