Harold and Lynne Prater Endowed Scholarship for the College of Education
College of Education – General Scholarships Scholarships for students enrolled in the College of Education.
Unconditionally admitted to a College of Education undergraduate or graduate program.
Currently enrolled in one or more courses offered through the College of Education.
Minimum GPA of 3.0 both overall and in declared major at UT Arlington.
A narrative detailing involvement in scholastic and community service organizations and a paragraph describing financial need are required.
- College of Education - General Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Letter of Support from Instructor
- Please provide a brief paragraph explaining your financial need.
- Please compose a narrative of 500-700 words that describes your leadership experience (service in scholastic and other organizations), your commitment to academic excellence, and why you want to pursue a career in education. Please upload your essay in the space provided.
- List the COEd courses you are enrolled in.
- Are you currently enrolled in a teacher certification program?