Kewal K. Gupta Award Fund Endowment
Financial Aid/Scholarships. The Kewal K. Gupta Award Fund Endowment was established to aid entering freshmen whose financial resources might not support their ability and desire to attend college. Qualified applicants must be entering freshmen with minimum test scores of 1050 SAT (Critical Reading and Math)/22 ACT or rank in the top 25% of the high school class. Financial need will be a consideration and preference will be given to first-generation students.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Do either of your parents have a four-year college degree?
- Letter of Support from Instructor
- Write a statement providing information concerning your educational goals and objectives while attending UT Arlington. Discuss your plans for using your education to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Describe your unmet financial needs and how this scholarship will affect those needs.
- Describe the influences and/or significant events in your life that impacted your decision to go to college. What factors in your life will continue to support your commitment to earning a bachelor's degree?
- Additional comments
- Show 1 more