Texas Health Resources (THR) Endowed Scholarship Fund
College of Nursing Conditional Application – The Texas Health Resources (THR) Endowed Scholarship Fund was established by Texas Health Resources to provide scholarships for junior level students who have completed a minimum of 12 hours of nursing courses (or 9 hours for graduate students).
To be eligible for the Texas Health Resources (THR) Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Have made satisfactory progress toward a BSN degree,
2. Have demonstrated a commitment to a career in nursing;
3. Have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours of nursing courses (9 semester hours for graduate students) or have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, school, or university;
4. Have achieved a minimum overall GPA of 3.25 and a minimum Nursing coursework GPA of 3.25 in courses completed at an accredited college, school, or university;
5. Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States; and
6. Have at least 9 semester hours of study remaining to complete a Nursing degree at UT Arlington.
Scholarships shall be awarded on the basis of academic achievement and potential for contribution to the field of nursing. Preference shall be given to full-time students, but recipients may be part-time students.