Joyce Thompson Hall Endowed Scholarship Fund
College of Nursing Conditional Application – The Joyce Thompson Hall Endowed Scholarship provides scholarship support to outstanding undergraduate and graduate students majoring in Nursing at The University of Texas at Arlington.
1. Be a declared Nursing major currently enrolled in a Nursing degree program at UT Arlington;
2. Have demonstrated a commitment to a career in nursing;
3. Have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours of nursing courses (9 semester hours for graduate students) or have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, school, or university;
4. Have achieved a minimum overall GPA of 3.25 and a minimum Nursing coursework GPA of3.25 in courses completed at an accredited college, school, or university;
5. Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States; and
6. Have at least 9 semester hours of study remaining to complete a Nursing degree at UT Arlington.
Preference shall be given to fulltime students, but recipients may be part-time students.