North Texas Agricultural College Scholarship Endowment
Financial Aid/Scholarships. The North Texas Agricultural College (NTAC) Scholarship was established through gifts and donations from alumni of NTAC, a predecessor of the University of Texas at Arlington. The scholarship rewards undergraduates whose activities and accomplishments demonstrate potential for directing worthy enterprises following graduation. Eligibility to apply requires a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a minimum of 24 UTA semester hours. In addition, applicants must have demonstrated leadership performance for three years prior to application and an evidenced commitment to completing the bachelors degree. Students are encouraged to reapply.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Letter of Support from Instructor
- List school, work, or community activities for the past 3 years in which you have been an active participant. Include dates of participation and a brief description of your leadership role in each activity.
- Describe an experience through which you gained some insight about yourself as a leader and how that knowledge will benefit you in the future.
- Write a statement providing information concerning your educational goals and objectives while attending UT Arlington. Discuss your plans for using your education to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Additional comments