College of Education Endowed Scholarship
College of Education Scholarship support for undergraduate and graduate students who are formally admitted to a program within the UTA College of Education, currently enrolled in one or more courses in COEd, overall GPA of 3.0 or higher. A narrative detailing involvement in scholastic and community service organizations and a paragraph describing financial need are required.
- College of Education - General Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Optional Letter of Support from Instructor
- Are you planning to teach in the Texas Public School System?
- Do you have 9 or more semester hours remaining to complete an education degree at the University of Texas at Arlington?
- Please compose a narrative of 500-700 words that describes your leadership experience (service in scholastic and other organizations), your commitment to academic excellence, and why you want to pursue a career in education. Please upload your essay in the space provided.
- List the COEd courses you are enrolled in.
- Are you currently enrolled in a teacher certification program?
- Show 1 more