Harold and Lynne Prater Endowed Scholarship for the College of Education
College of Education – General Scholarships for students enrolled in the College of Education
- Unconditionally admitted to a College of Education undergraduate or graduate program
- Currently enrolled in one or more courses offered through the College of Education
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 both overall and in declared major at UT Arlington
- A narrative detailing involvement in scholastic and community service organizations and a paragraph describing financial need are required
- College of Education - General Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a narrative explaining your financial need.
- Please compose a narrative of 250-500 words that describes your involvement in scholastic and community services organizations.
- List the College of Education courses you are enrolled in for Fall 2023.
- Have you been admitted to a UTA College of Education program?