College of Education Endowed Scholarship
College of Education scholarship support for undergraduate and graduate students who are formally admitted to a program within the UTA College of Education, currently enrolled in one or more courses in COEd, overall GPA of 3.0 or higher. A narrative detailing involvement in scholastic and community service organizations and a paragraph describing financial need are required.
- College of Education - General Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please compose a narrative of 250-500 words that describes your involvement in scholastic and community services organizations.
- List the College of Education courses you are enrolled in for Fall 2023.
- Have you been admitted to a UTA College of Education program?
- Please compose a narrative of 250-500 words that describes your financial need.
- Overall GPA