Wiley F. and Bessie T. Martin Endowed Scholarship Fund
College of Science – Health Professions Scholarships for students desiring to pursue a medical education. In making the selection, students should be a college of science major on a pre-medicine track. Consideration will be given to total academic record, financial need, and other related criteria pertaining to the students’ declared intention of pursuing a career in medicine. This scholarship will be awarded in the spring 2024 semester and applied to the award recipient’s student account for fall 2024 and spring 2025. The student must be enrolled in fall 2024 and spring 2025 and continue to be in good academic standing to receive the funds from this scholarship. Students graduating in spring or summer 2024 are not eligible to apply.
- College of Science - Health Professions
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Pre-Med student?
- What is your current academic major?
- What is your current cumulative (overall) GPA?
- How many college credit hours have you completed in your academic career?
- What year do you plan to apply to medical school?
- When do you plan to graduate? Please give the semester and year (ie. Spring 2021, Summer 2021, Fall 2021, etc.)
- Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report from your FAFSA
- Please submit a brief essay, which includes the factors that influenced you to pursue undergraduate pre-medical studies at The University of Texas at Arlington and your professional goals.
- Have you previously received the Wiley F. and Bessie T. Martin Scholarship?
- Show 4 more