Center for Hispanic Studies in Nursing and Health Endowment
College of Nursing The Center for Hispanic Studies In Nursing and Health Endowment shall be used to benefit the College of Nursing. Qualifying applicants are undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Nursing who are preparing for careers with the Hispanic population and research conducted by College of Nursing students and faculty.
- $500 to $1000
- College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please acknowledge that you understand you must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher if you are awarded a renewable scholarship.
- What is your expected graduation date?
- Are you a member of the Hispanic Student Nursing Association (HSNA)? If you are not a member, do not apply. You must be a member of HSNA.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from an educator, mentor, supervisor, and/or community leader who can attest to the candidate’s leadership abilities and involvement in leadership related activities. You can upload the document here.
- I acknowledge that the information submitted in this application is true and correct.
- I acknowledge that should I receive this scholarship I will use the proceeds of the scholarship for payment of tuition, required fees, professional equipment, materials and books.
- Show 1 more