College of Business/Wayne Watts Graduate Fellowship
College of Business – Graduate Scholarship (Masters)
Requirements: Must be pursuing a master’s degree in any department in the College of Business AND admitted to the master’s program no earlier than Spring 2024.
Established by Donald “Wayne” Watts as a gift to the Department of Accounting.
- College of Business - Dean
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you enroll for two consecutive semesters with a minimum of 6 hours of enrollment?
- Please write a personal statement explaining how your educational background has specifically impacted your life. This is to be written in your own words. Use of an AI tool or app will be reported to UTA Student Conduct and you will not be considered for the scholarship. (250 words or less)
- Please explain in your own words, your personal aspirations and how you will use your graduate degree to accomplish these aspirations. Use of an AI tool or app will be reported to UTA Student Conduct and you will not be considered for the scholarship. (250 words or less)
- Please upload a recent Resume/Vita