Laurence E. Baker Memorial Scholarship Fund
College of Science – Health Professions Scholarships for deserving undergrads who are doing premedical work in the undergraduate school of The University of Texas at Arlington, or who are medical students at any of the medical schools of The University of Texas, and who without such scholarships, might not be able to obtain a medical education. This scholarship will be awarded in the spring 2024 semester and applied to the award recipient’s student account for fall 2024 and spring 2025. The student must be enrolled in fall 2024 and spring 2025 and continue to be in good academic standing to receive the funds from this scholarship. Students graduating in spring or summer 2024 are not eligible to apply.
- College of Science - Health Professions
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Pre-Med student?
- Are you currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree at UTA?
- What is your current academic major?
- What is your current cumulative (overall) GPA?
- How many college credit hours have you completed in your academic career?
- What year do you plan to apply to medical school?
- Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report from your FAFSA
- Please submit a brief essay, which includes the factors that influenced you to pursue undergraduate pre-medical studies at The University of Texas at Arlington and your professional goals.
- Show 3 more