Abbe Doss Patton Scholarship
Funds shall be administered by the Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies Program to support any UTA student who is a non-traditional or returning student (not matriculating directly from high school), including if transferring from another institution. Preference will be given to students who are single parents.
- College of Liberal Arts, College of Liberal Arts - Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you attend a community college or trade school after high school graduation, before attending UTA?
- If you answered "Yes" to the above question, please write an essay (150 words or less) to include the name of the school and the reason(s) for choosing that academic path.
- Did you take time off between high school graduation and the start of college courses?
- If you answered "Yes" to the question above, please write a short essay (150 words or less) to include the length of the gap in your education and why it was necessary.
- Are you a single parent?
- If you answered "Yes" to the above question, please provide the number of children in your household and include their ages.
- Please write an essay (150 words or less) about the challenges have you faced as a single parent in pursuing your education post high school graduation, if you answered yes to being a single parent.
- Please provide the name and email for a teacher or employer that is willing to provide a reference.
- Show 3 more