Altrusa International of Fort Worth, Texas, Inc. Endowed Fellowship
Established in 2021, the Altrusa International of Fort Worth Fellowship shall be used to support an outstanding graduate student of UTA Fort Worth.
Applicants must be:
• a student attending class(es) at UTA Fort Worth
• have a minimum 2.75 gpa at the time of application
In order to apply, you must submit the following:
• must demonstrate a history of volunteerism and service to the community in form of short essay
• statement of how receiving this fellowship will benefit their ability to complete educational pursuits
• provide an unofficial transcript (if no prior UTA attendance/gpa)
• reference letter
- Provost's Office
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student that attends classes at UTA Fort Worth?
- Please submit a statement of how receiving this fellowship will benefit their ability to complete educational pursuits.
- Candidates must also submit one letter of recommendation from non-family members who are educators, mentors, supervisors, and/or community leaders with significant knowledge of the candidate’s academic achievements and/or community involvement. Please provide the name and email of a reference and we will reach out to them.