United Service Association for Health Care Graduate Fellowship Endowment
Funds distributed from the endowment shall be used to support an outstanding graduate student’s research specifically related to Pediatrics or Geriatrics. Pursuing a PhD or DNP degree at the College of Nursing and Health Innovations. The primary objectives of the United Service Association for Health Care Foundation is to promote and further education in the field of health care and to eliminate health care to eliminate health care disparities.
- Must be pursuing a DNP or PhD degree
- Interest in Pediatrics and Geriatrics
- 3.5 GPA or better
- Submit an essay that is specific to the applicant’s Field of Research in Geriatrics and Pediatrics.
Note: All scholarship offer notifications will be sent to your UTA email account ONLY. Please check it frequently. Scholarships are not awarded in the summer. Applications submitted in the Spring are awarded in the Fall and applications submitted in the Fall are awarded in the Spring. After submitting your application, please confirm that the application was submitted. Only completed applications will be considered.
Additional questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you pursuing a Ph.D. or DNP degree in nursing? If you answer no, you are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Are you interested in Pediatrics and Geriatrics nursing? If you answer no, you are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- What is the significance of the research being pursued in relation to Geriatrics or Pediatrics? Please be very specific in your response.
- What impact will it have on society in the next ten years? Please be very specific in your response.