Samuel Clayton Quinn Scholarship
College of Engineering- Department of Electrical Engineering Samuel Clayton Quinn Scholarship is awarded to junior and senior level undergraduate students majoring in Electrical Engineering with a preference for students who are minoring in Nuclear Engineering, a member of IEEE, are in good academic standing, and demonstrate a financial need.
INCLUDED IN THE CRITERIA FOR AWARDING THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS A “DEMONSTRATED” FINANCIAL NEED THAT REQUIRES THE COMPLETION OF THE FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA). IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THIS FORM, PLEASE GO TO WWW.UTA.EDU/FAO FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE.
- College of Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe why you have chosen to major in electrical engineering, including a description of your favorite engineering project and why it stands out above the rest.
- Are you minoring in Nuclear Engineering?
- Please briefly describe why you are interested in power and energy?
- Please briefly describe your financial need and how this scholarship could help ease your financial burden.