Bernard and Ann Svihel Memorial Scholarship Endowment
College of Engineering – Electrical Engineering Bernard and Ann Svihel Memorial Scholarship Endowment will be used for currently enrolled full-time or part-time undergraduate students in the Department of Electrical Engineering who have been accepted into the Electrical Engineering program for enrollment the following semester. Those students who demonstrate academic achievement by maintaining a minimum cumulative G.P.A. in Electrical Engineering, as determined by the College of Engineering Scholarship Selection Committee.
Preference shall be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
INCLUDED IN THE CRITERIA FOR AWARDING THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS “DEMONSTRATED FINANCIAL NEED" WHICH REQUIRES THE COMPLETION OF THE FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA). IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THIS FORM, PLEASE GO TO http://www.uta.edu/fao/ FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE.
- College of Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your academic and professional goals and how this scholarship will help you to accomplish those goals.
- List membership and involvement in student organizations, honor societies, intercollegiate sports and other professional or community organizations.
- List any honors or scholarships received.
- Please describe your financial need and how this scholarship would ease any financial burdens.