Barbara and Vasant Prabhu Scholarship Endowed by his Graduate Students
Funds distributed from the endowment shall be used to support top performing (a GPA of 3.0 or higher, or top-performing as determined by the Department of Electrical Engineering) undergraduate or graduate international students. Preference shall also be given to students who are not eligible for any other assistantship or scholarship that will qualify them for in-state tuition. The Donors’ desire is for the endowment to support as many students as possible on an annual basis while still awarding a meaningful scholarship amount, at the discretion of the Department of Electrical Engineering.
- College of Engineering, College of Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you receiving in-state tuition?
- List any honors or scholarships received.
- Are you a United States citizen or a foreign national with permanent residency?
- Please describe why you have chosen to focus on or write your thesis on Communications and Signal Processing.