Arlington Nursing Student Association (ANSA) Endowment for Scholarship and Awards
The Arlington Nursing Student Association Endowment for Scholarship and Awards supports students in the College of Nursing at The University of Texas at Arlington BSN program.
*ANSA member in good standing
- Must be currently enrolled in the UT Arlington College of Nursing in any BSN program who have completed the first Junior semester of courses
- Have a 3.25 GPA or better for nursing BSN courses
- Participate in a minimum of two (2) pre-approved ANSA events in the semester prior to application for this scholarship (including projects on and off campus, recruitment of member and leadership initiative)
*Note: All scholarship offer notifications will be sent via your UTA email account ONLY. Please check it frequently. Scholarships are not awarded in the summer. Applications submitted during the Spring are awarded in the Fall and applications submitted in the Fall are awarded in the Spring. After submitting your application, please confirm application was submitted. Only completed applications will be considered. *
Additional questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $500 to $2000
- College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of ANSA? If you are not a member, do not apply. You must be a member of ANSA.
- Only current students enrolled in the BSN program can be considered for this scholarship. Please select the BSN program in which you are enrolled:
- Have you participated in at least two ANSA activities? This will be verified.
- I attest that I have answered these questions truthfully. Students who falsify their answers will be referred to the Office of Community Standard. If found responsible, students will be ineligible to receive future scholarships.