Sharon Judkins Nursing Administration Scholarship Endowment
College of Nursing Conditional Application – The Sharon Judkins Nursing Administration Scholarship will benefit the College of Nursing. Scholarships will provide support to selected students who meet the following requirements:
- Nursing administration declared as a major role in the masters program,
- Currently enrolled, either part-time or full-time,
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Completed at least one nursing administration course,
- Leadership in community service and professional organizations,
- Provide two letters of recommendation (one from nursing administration faculty, and one from a leader in a professional organization or employer).
Note: All scholarship offer notifications will be sent via your UTA email account ONLY. Please check it frequently. Scholarships are not awarded in the summer. Applications submitted during the Spring are awarded in the Fall and applications submitted in the Fall are awarded in the Spring. After submitting your application, please confirm application was submitted. Only completed applications will be considered.
Additional questions or concerns, email email@example.com.
- College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least one Administrative Course?
- Are you a member or hold a leadership position within a professional nursing organization or within your community in the last 12 months? Please describe your position and/or how you volunteer.
- Please estimate how many hours of volunteer work have you completed with community, religious, charitable or professional organizations (other than nursing organizations) within the last 12 months? (Only numbers allowed in response. No other characters.)
- Please tell us about any other volunteer work you've done on or off the UTA campus? If none, state "not applicable".
- Are you currently working full time or part time?
- Please provide a brief essay explaining any financial hardships. For example: are you unable to meet basic needs of living? Have large debts? Are you the primary source of income for your family? Do you or someone you are the primary caregiver for have a health issue? Are there more than one person in your family going to college at this time? Or anything else you feel would be important to mention.
- The Sharon Judkins Nursing Administration Scholarship was created to provide support to nursing students who have declared Nursing Administration as a major priority in their pursuit of a Masters degree. If you meet this qualification and wish to be considered for this scholarship you will need two letters of recommendation from a professor you've taken a course from. For the FIRST letter, please submit a name and email address of a CONHI NURSING ADMINISTRATION FACULTY who you would like invite to provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Please be aware that the letter of recommendation must be printed on letterhead, signed, scanned and submitted in PDF format only.
- For the SECOND letter, please submit a name and email address of a a leader in a professional organization or employer who you would like invite to provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Please be aware that the letter of recommendation must be printed on letterhead, signed, scanned and submitted in PDF format only.
- Show 3 more