Elbert R. Spence Endowed Graduate Fellowship in Landscape Architecture
College of Architecture, Planning and Public Affairs – Landscape Architecture Program. This scholarship was created to honor the career and character of Elbert Spence, architect and landscape architect of Fort Worth, and to encourage and reward the pursuit of excellence in residential architecture and residential landscape architecture among students enrolled in the Program in Landscape Architecture at UT Arlington. Scholarships are for full-time students enrolled in the Program in Landscape Architecture who are Texas residents. Priority will be given to students who hold a previous degree in architecture, demonstrate appreciable professional experience in architecture, or demonstrate understanding of the commonalities and distinctions between architecture and landscape architecture. The ideal candidate will also love the design process, have attention to details, be dedicated to life-long learning and self-improvement, have an appreciation for and incorporation of aesthetics in their work and have congeniality with clients, co-workers, and tradesmen alike.
- College of Architecture, Planning and Public Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you hold a degree in Architecture?
- Submit one letter of recommendation from an educator, mentor, supervisor, and/or community leader who can attest to the candidate’s academic achievements and/or character. You can upload the document here or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Describe your understanding of the commonalities and distinctions between architecture and landscape architecture.
- Are you a Texas resident?
- Are you interested in residential landscape architecture?
- Do you have professional experience in Architecture?
- Show 1 more