Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is for new, incoming, undergraduate, transfer students. Eligible incoming transfer students that start at UTA in the summer or fall of 2023 that are members of Phi Theta Kappa from their previous college(s) may apply. Eligible students may only receive one PTK Scholarship and will meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Minimum cumulative transfer GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed a minimum of 24 transfer hours by the time of application
*Students in the Accelerated Online Programs, non-degree seeking and students that have already earned their first Baccalaureate Degree are not eligible for this award.
This scholarship is automatically renewable for one additional year if 24 credit hours are completed with a minimum cumulative UTA GPA of 3.0 . The scholarship will be split evenly between fall and spring and includes the non-resident waiver. Eligible students may receive this scholarship along with other scholarships from our office, but are only eligible for one PTK Scholarship. Current UTA students are not eligible for the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship. This scholarship is not able to be deferred to a future term or academic year for any reason. This scholarship does require full-time enrollment.
Scholarships are not guaranteed. This scholarship is subject to availability and funding. Mav ScholarShop does not send out regret emails. Students offered this scholarship will receive an offer email sent to their UTA student email account by August 1st. Current UTA students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of Phi Theta Kappa?
- What was the date of your induction to Phi Theta Kappa? (Include the month/day/year)
- Please enter the name of the Phi Theta Kappa Chapter from which you received the certificate.
- Please provide the country and state of your Phi Theta Kappa Chapter.
- If you have your PTK certificate, you may upload a photo of it for consideration. The document must be under 10MB. Please label it using your ID number, first and last name (for example - 1002601359JohnSmith). It is recommended that you do this from a computer because functionality with this system is sometimes limited on cell phones.