Anisa and Denis Gjoni Honors College Scholarship
Anisa and Denis Gjoni have generously established a $1,200 scholarship for active undergraduate Honors College students in good standing. This scholarship is not renewable.
Eligibility Requirements: Full-time active Honors students who are making sufficient progress toward their Honors degree (generally, this equates to at least 6 hours per academic year); 3.2 cumulative GPA. Funds will be disbursed to student accounts for the 2023-2024 academic school year.
Applicants who do not meet the criteria will not be considered or reviewed.
- Honors College
- Supplemental Questions
- In 100 words or less, answer the following prompt: What does the Honors College mean to you?
- How many Honors hours are you currently enrolled in/contracting?
- How many total Honors hours have you COMPLETED?
- Do you plan to apply for financial aid (by submitting a FAFSA) for 2023-2024?
- Please upload your résumé (2-page maximum). It should include your employment, community service, involvement on and off campus, and any honors/awards. Also note any positions of leadership. Please do NOT list your class schedule or professional references. **DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME ON THIS DOCUMENT!**
- A letter of recommendation from a UTA faculty member (not e.g. teaching/graduate assistants) is needed to complete this application. Please provide the name and email of your UTA faculty reference and we will reach out to them to request the letter of recommendation.
- Show 1 more