Ruano Community Scholarship
*Be incoming freshmen
*Be high school graduates from the following school districts: Azle, Bowie, Bridgeport, Decatur, Rhome, or Springtown;
- Show commitment and responsibility to their communities by either volunteering or working locally
- Have financial need as evidenced by a personal financial statement.
- Maintain full-time enrollment.
This scholarship is not renewable.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your commitment and/or responsibility to your community as demonstrated by either your volunteer or employment experiences.
- Describe your academic and professional goals and how this scholarship will help you to accomplish those goals
- Describe your unmet financial needs and how this scholarship will affect those needs.
- Additional comments