Stephen R. Bernfeld Memorial Scholarship Endowment
College of Science – Mathematics Must be an Undergraduate or Graduate student in the Department of Mathematics with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Preference given to students who are employed while pursuing graduate studies and who demonstrate financial need.
- College of Science - Mathematics
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently employed?
- Please provide details regarding your financial need
- What is your overall GPA
- Are you a Math Major
- Please submit a "Thank You Letter" addressed to the donor.
- Applicant submit a 250 to 500 word essay focusing on how this scholarship and degree in Mathematics will help you meet your future goals
- Show 1 more