Scholarships COB/Undergraduate BBA Program with Concentration in OPMA Scholarship
Scholarship is reserved exclusively for students unconditionally accepted in the College of Business BBA program concentrating in Operations Management. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA as computed by the UTA Registrar’s Office and have completed a minimum of 3 Operations Management courses and BSTAT 3321. The proceeds of the scholarship should be used to assist in the payment of tuition and required fees or for institutional equipment, materials, and books.
- College of Business - Information Systems and Operations Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list any awards, honors, activities, and organizational memberships
- Submit one letter of recommendation from an educator, mentor, supervisor, and/or community leader who can attest to the candidate’s academic achievements and/or character. You can upload the document here or you can email it to email@example.com
- What is your anticipated date of graduation?
- Please include an unofficial copy of your UTA transcript