Priest, John and Pat Family Endowed Scholarship
College of Engineering – Industrial, Manufacturing, and Systems Engineering Funds distributed from the endowment shall be used to provide scholarships to undergraduate students who are:
1) taking a minimum of 9 hours;
2) in the Industrial Engineering (“IE”) professional program;
3) in good standing;
4) majoring in Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering; and
5) U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
Preference will go to students who are working or volunteering in UT Arlington manufacturing laboratories such as Micro-Manufacturing, automation, or working in industry manufacturing. Application requires a one page essay describing their manufacturing interest, experience and plans. Awardee is encouraged but not required to take at least one IE manufacturing elective. GPA and SAT scores are not to be considered in the selection.
- College of Engineering - Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be enrolled full time in the fall (9 hrs graduate; 12 hrs for undergraduate)?
- Please submit a one page essay describing you manufacturing interest, experience and plans.
- If you have worked or volunteered at a manufacturing company or UTA lab, provide the name and email address of your supervisor at the company or lab