Allan Saxe Health Related Scholarship Program
College of Science – Health Professions The Allan Saxe Health Related Scholarship is for students enrolled in Nursing or Pre-Med studies. They shall be of a high moral character, have maintained academic excellence, and show promise of success in their chosen health area. Financial need will be considered but will not be the sole determinant. This scholarship will be awarded in the spring 2022 semester and applied to the award recipient’s student account for fall 2022 and spring 2023. The student must be enrolled in fall 2022 and spring 2023 and continue to be in good academic standing to receive the funds from this scholarship. Students graduating in spring or summer 2022 are not eligible to apply.
- College of Nursing, College of Science - Health Professions
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently a pre-med student or a nursing student at UTA?
- What is your current academic major?
- What is your current cumulative (overall) GPA?
- How many college credit hours have you completed in your academic career?
- When do you plan to graduate? Please give the semester and year (ie. Spring 2021, Summer 2021, Fall 2021, etc.)
- Please submit a brief autobiography, which includes the factors that describe your high moral character. Also, please include what influenced you to study nursing or pre-medical studies at The University of Texas at Arlington and your future professional goals
- Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report from your FAFSA
- Show 2 more