Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics Scholarship
The ISOM Business Analytics Scholarship is awarded to high-achieving sophomores and juniors who are admitted to the University of Texas at Arlington’s College of Business Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics.
Award amount: $2,000 per year, renewable for a second year. Award will be given in two installments, once each during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Must be declared BS in Business Analytics major or intended BS in Business Analytics.
- Sophomore student must have earned a grade of B or better in both BSTAT 3321 and INSY 3300
- Must have an overall GPA at UTA of 3.0 or better
- Must enroll in at least 12 credit hours at UTA (full-time enrollment) each Fall and Spring.
If you are currently taking BSTAT 3321 and/or INSY 3300, you are eligible to apply
For annual renewal of this scholarship recipients must:
- Successfully complete full-time enrollment (at least 12 credit hours at UTA) each Fall and Spring
- Must be declared BS in Business Analytics major
- Maintain an overall GPA at UTA of 3.0 at all times
- College of Business - Information Systems and Operations Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you intend to declare Business Analytics as your major?
- Please describe why you want to pursue business analytics using no more than 200 words.
- What is your overall UTA GPA?
- What is your current grade classification?
- Have you completed BSTAT 3321?
- What grade did you receive for BSTAT 3321?
- Have you completed INSY 3300?
- What grade did you receive for INSY 3300?
- Show 3 more