Don B. Panton Undergraduate Scholarship in Finance
College of Business – Undergraduate Scholarship
Requirements: College of Business continuing undergraduate students with a declared concentration in Finance. Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 Preference will be given to students demonstrating financial need. Two letters of reference must be provided at application. Student may be required to attend stewardship dinner during the fall semester.
INCLUDED IN THE CRITERIA FOR AWARDING THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS “DEMONSTRATED” FINANCIAL NEED WHICH REQUIRES THE COMPLETION OF THE FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA). IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THIS FORM, PLEASE GO TO WWW.UTA.EDU/FAO FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE.
- College of Business - Dean, College of Business - Undergrad
- Supplemental Questions
- Marital Status
- Describe special circumstances affecting your family’s ability to fund your college expenses (response required):
- Please list all scholarship offers you have received for the 2023-24 academic year. Include the scholarship name, award duration, and how much is awarded each year.
- Please list any additional scholarships you have applied for at the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Please upload a recent Resume/Vita
- Please provide two reference letters that incllude the name, email address, phone number and role of the provider. They must be from non-family members, such as educators, mentors, supervisors, and/or community leaders with significant knowledge of the candidate's academic achievements and/or community involvement.
- Reference Letter #1
- Reference Letter #2
- Show 1 more