Julia and Dale Martin Pre-Dental Scholarship
College of Science – Health Professions The Julia and Dale Martin Pre-Dental Scholarship shall be used to benefit the College of Science to provide scholarship support to students enrolled in the College of Science who have the intention of pursuing a career in dentistry. Preference for this award shall be given to Chemistry majors. This scholarship will be awarded in the spring 2023 semester and applied to the award recipient’s student account for fall 2022 and spring 2023. The student must be enrolled in fall 2023 and spring 2024 and continue to be in good academic standing to receive the funds from this scholarship. Students graduating in spring or summer 2023 are not eligible to apply.
- College of Science - Health Professions
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently a pre-dental student at UTA?
- What is your current academic major?
- What is your current cumulative (overall) GPA?
- How many college credit hours have you completed in your academic career?
- What year do you plan to apply to dental school?
- When do you plan to graduate? Please give the semester and year (ie. Spring 2021, Summer 2021, Fall 2021, etc.)
- Please submit a brief essay, which includes the factors that influenced you to pursue pre-dental studies within the College of Science at The University of Texas at Arlington and your future professional goals.
- Show 2 more