Truman D. Black Endowed Scholarship in Physics
College of Science – Physics The Truman D. Black Endowed Scholarship in Physics shall be used for the Department of Physics to provide scholarship awards to deserving students.
- College of Science - Physics
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit one letter of recommendation from an educator, mentor, supervisor, and/or community leader who can attest to the candidate’s academic achievements and/or character. You can upload the document here or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have you passed the comprehensive exam? (Graduate Student only)
- Have you presented any research at a conference and or workshop( in-state or out of state)? If yes please list list full title and author list and please indicate wheather it was a talk or a poster. If you are a graduate student please disinguish between undergrad and graduate presentations.
- Are you doing any research in Physics? If yes with whom and what is your research topic.
- Do you volunteer in the Physics department and or the College of Science? If yes please explain.
- Have you passed ALL the qualifier exams? (Graduate students only)
- Do you have any refereed journal/ conference publications? If yes please list with full citation.
- Show 2 more