Dr. Chien-Pai Han Memorial Scholarship Endowment
College of Science – Mathematics – Must be an undergraduate or graduate students pursuing a degree in Mathematics with preference for students in the Statistics Track, who have financial need based on a written statement, and a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- College of Science, College of Science - Mathematics
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Math Major
- What is your overall GPA
- What is your classification (Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
- Please submit a "Thank You Letter" addressed to the donor.
- Applicant submit a 250 to 500 word essay focusing on how this scholarship and degree in Mathematics will help you meet your future goals
- Please provide details regarding your financial need
- Show 1 more