Stuckler Family Endowed Scholarship
Thanks to a generous endowment recently established by Danny and Margit Stuckler, the Honors College is pleased to announce a new scholarship designated for Honors students. Preference will be given to applicants who have financial need and/or have endured difficult personal circumstances. This scholarship is not renewable.
At least one award will be made in the amount of $1000 for 1 year. This scholarship is available to current full-time Honors students in good academic standing. Students must demonstrate a high level of academic aptitude and promise, and must be admitted to the Honors College by the deadline for the application. Applicants who do not meet the criteria will not be considered. Funds will be disbursed to student accounts for the 2023-2024 academic school year.
- Honors College
- Supplemental Questions
- How many total Honors hours have you COMPLETED?
- How many Honors hours are you currently enrolled in/contracting?
- Do you intend to finish the Honors degree requirements, including the Senior Project?
- In which semester do you intend to complete your Honors Senior Project (i.e. Spring 2023, Fall 2024, etc.)?
- List all scholarships, grants, and fellowships you have already been awarded for the 2022-2023 academic year (August 2022-August 2023). Please include the name, the duration, and the amount for each award.
- Do you plan to apply for financial aid (by submitting a FAFSA) for 2023-2024?
- List any additional sources of funding (e.g. parents, work, loans, etc.) that will be applied toward funding your education and the approximate amount for each one.
- Please upload your résumé (2-page maximum). It should include your employment, community service, involvement on and off campus, and any honors/awards. Also note any positions of leadership. Please do NOT list your class schedule or professional references. **DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME ON THIS DOCUMENT!**
- Provide the name and email address of a UTA faculty member (not e.g. teaching/graduate assistants) who will submit a letter of recommendation. An email will be sent to him/her with instructions to upload the letter.
- Please submit a 1-page single-spaced essay (12 pt Times New Roman font) that details your need and personal circumstances and briefly discusses your academic and career goals. **DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME ON THIS DOCUMENT!**
- Show 5 more